Friday, December 12, 2008

Goofy Girl

Here are some random pictures and videos of recent fun with Abby.

When we forget to wash the cloth diapers on time, we use disposables as a back-up for Abby. Every time we put one on her, we have to laugh. The kid has no butt! The cloth diapers give her a big, fluffy butt, which in turn helps keep her pants from falling down. When we put a disposable on her, though, she ends up looking like this...droopy drawers!


Abby appears to be training for the WWF, as she practices with Brian most nights. She loves to jump all over him and "body slam" his back when he lays on the floor with her. Here's her newest move.



Here's a second installment of Abby's goofy antics before bedtime. She cracks us up.



I love how she gets made at Brian when he doesn't get that she wants him to open the red suitcase for her.

4 comments:

Deb said...

She's so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Yikes! That was a surprising tumble over daddy! I am thoroughly exhausted just watching her! I can't wait to see it in person!!!

Becky

Anonymous said...

omgsh she's gotten sooo big & sooo cute!! ;) oh & that whole body slam flipping thing is AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

I guess that Abby gets he wrestling skills from PopPop. He wasn't so great either.