Monday, November 09, 2009

A Mystery

We have a mystery on our hands. Last week, our bathroom started stinking like poo. I cleaned it, aired it out, and it still smelled like poo. I could not figure out where it was coming from, so I asked Brian to sniff around a bit. Later that afternoon, he found a turd in Abby's potty! Here's the mystery...we have no idea who the turd belongs to. Neither of us put Abby on the potty and had any success (of course, we would have cleaned it up if we did!). Abby really never runs around naked, and she can't take her diaper off, put it back on, and re-dress herself. So...to whom does this turd belong?! We may never know! Anyone have a theory?

5 comments:

chaps said...

don't put anything past your toddlers, they keep you surprised, don't they?

Anonymous said...

It was Boo

~Chrissy

Twice the blessing, plus one said...

do you have a cat? They'll use it....

Christina Vare said...

The potty doubles as a stool, so the lid is always closed. Given their lack of opposable thumbs, I think the cats are out as the culprits. Plus, it appeared to be human poo.

Deb said...

You did say you've had lots of visitors!!