Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A Paid Job!

I did my first PAID solo wedding this weekend! It was a whirlwind, with the bride contacting me just three weeks before the event. So, we had some hurdles to overcome, but I think she was happy with the outcome.

Here is her bouquet. She requested BRIGHT pinks and oranges, with a wildflower, "grassy" feel.


She'll make a beautiful bride someday!


Bridesmaid


Boutonnieres and corsages


I thought these roses were such a pretty color. They're called "Cherry Brandy".




The bouquets all lined up in my basement...there were 11 of them!


That's all, folks. I hope to get some beach pictures up before we leave for New Hampshire on Saturday. I know, rough life. :-D

1 comment:

The Scott Family said...

Anyone who wants to make Abby their bride will have to make it through Brian and her Uncle Bob! Great job on the flowers!