Friday, August 18, 2006

Chrissie Gets a Job (for now)

Last week, we visited the Human Resources director at the college and gave her my resume. I figured it couldn't hurt. So, when we returned from the weekend trip, there was a message on the machine about a possible position. In the course of about two hours, I had my interview and was offered a job in the Registrar's office. It's temporary. They have a woman leaving next week, and don't have the time to replace her in with the busy beginning of the semester coming up. So, I am helping them through the tough time. The position will be advertised sometime in September, but I don't officially have any advantage over any other applicant. So, for now, I have a full time job at the college. If anyone has any idea what I should do with my life after that, I am open to suggestions!

No comments: