Stories, pictures, and musings from Goldilocks and the Three Vares
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Cutie Pie
Here are some random cute pictures of Abby that were taken recently.
She's sitting up now, and in this pic is working on throwing everything off of her changing table. Yes, we're at that stage now, and I spend a lot of time picking things off the floor!
Abby loves the kitties
Gotta have a good naked baby shot to embarrass her with when she's a teenager!
Oye! The thought of Abby being a teenager! Wow! This is so awesome being able to watch her grow, develop, and mature as her aunt. I just can't imagine how you two feel being her parents and what's going on in your minds when you think of her as being a teenager someday!
1 comment:
Oye! The thought of Abby being a teenager! Wow! This is so awesome being able to watch her grow, develop, and mature as her aunt. I just can't imagine how you two feel being her parents and what's going on in your minds when you think of her as being a teenager someday!
Post a Comment