Abby has been doing great with eating new things. There doesn't seem to be anything she refuses to eat so far. Finally, some of my genes come into play!! So, last night we were out at Rachel's (where else would we go out to dinner?) and decided to have a little fun with her. Hmmm...what food might get her to make a funny face? Aha! A pickle. So, I stuck the pickle that came with my burger in her mouth for a little taste. She liked it! Can you believe it? She tried to take a bite out of it, and then protested when I took it away. I hope she stays this agreeable!
Next up on the food menu...peaches, apricots, chicken and green beans. I plan to make them all over the next week. We'll see how it goes.
Oh, and for those of you who cannot just READ something interesting about Abby (you know who you are!!), here's a picture.
Next up on the food menu...peaches, apricots, chicken and green beans. I plan to make them all over the next week. We'll see how it goes.
Oh, and for those of you who cannot just READ something interesting about Abby (you know who you are!!), here's a picture.
2 comments:
Hey! I know who you were talking about! :) And....I love the picture! (Thank you!)
what a doll. And Sam LOVES pickles. We have to put the jar back in the fridge to get it out of sight after he's had his portion.
Post a Comment