Sorry to be away so long. We've been busy around here! Here's the rundown.
First, Brian went away for 4 days to hike part of the Appalachian Trail. Yes, he's still complaining about his feet hurting, but he did do 60 miles in those 4 days, so I guess we'll let him complain a bit longer. Abby and I spent the weekend between home and the pool. While he was gone, she was a busy bee and she kept me running, too.
Yep, she's on the move! The cats are scared, I'm getting my exercise, and we really need to babyproof the house now!
Abby is also starting to pull up on furniture and cruise.

She's still working on figuring out how to sit back down again.
I have to rescue her often during the day.

To top off all the busyness this past week, Abby came down with her first cold and ear infection.As you can see, she was a red-eyed, snotty, sad mess. We seem to be on the mend today, though it looks like I might be the next one to be a sick mess. Bummer.
The busyness doesn't end there...there's a lot more coming up. Brian's parents are coming tonight to visit for the holiday, and Abby and I are going back with them to NJ for my brother's wedding on the 13th. I get to spend all next week doing the flowers and decor for the wedding. I'm looking forward to it, but it's going to be a busy week. I hope we'll both be feeling better by then! So, you might not hear from us for a while again, but we'll be back with lots of pics after the wedding. Happy Independence Day!
2 comments:
Nice snot-rocket. Did Brian teach her that one?
We love that video!!
Post a Comment