Check out our little monkey! We thought the baby gate would keep Abby out of trouble, but apparently we were wrong! This is not the first time she has climbed it, just the first time I had the camera handy. Brian is so proud and has asked me how old she needs to be before he can start teaching her to climb on the climbing wall. How small do they make harnesses, because it looks like she's ready. I'm glad we have this picture so that one day, when Abby is climbing in all kinds of cool places, we will have proof that she started climbing before she could even walk!

Abby's favorite place to play lately is under the computer desk. She loves climbing over the rails. She does it over and over.
Abby spent the day with Daddy on Tuesday after he got back from Fall Break. He had fun taking some picture of her with the pretty fall leaves.

5 comments:
Awww, all of those pictures are so cute. I can't wait to see you all this weekend!
She is something else! Keeps you busy! Can't wait to see her tomorrow!
Oh, yeah.......Can't wait to see you two tomorrow too! :)
I love this pic! She is a cutie-pie!
love the one in the leaves.....so pretty, little girl!
Post a Comment