Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm So Pretty

Our snowy days have begun here (calling for snow everyday this week...blech!), and I have been wondering how I am going to entertain Abby for a long, cold winter. Today, it turned out, all I had to do was leave a scarf where she could reach it. She walked around with the scarf for at least an hour and a half straight, putting it on and taking it off, walking all over the house, and looking at herself in the mirror. It was so funny to watch her, and to see her little personality and imagination start to take shape. And all it took was a scarf!



7 comments:

jenvare said...

That's just too cute!

Anonymous said...

Who needs toys?????

Abby entertains herself SO well!

chaps said...

no way -- did you get a lot done? :)

Deb said...

toooo cute! and smart - she knew what it was for!

Unknown said...

All I can say is .... YEA SNOW .. oh, and you are going to have a cheerleader when she is a teenager :)....

Anonymous said...

Chrissie.......
Have you recovered from the "cheerleader" comment?

Christina Vare said...

Cory, you are in big trouble! No more Monday night dinners for you!