Abby is going to be a flower girl (for the second time!) next March. Two of the Titan Traverse students got engaged over Christmas break and asked if Abby could be in their wedding. We're very excited, even though Abby doesn't really get the gist of it all yet. It should be interesting to see what she does when she goes down the aisle!
The bride, maid of honor, Abby and I went to David's Bridal to look at some dresses yesterday. Abby even got to try hers on, and she looked so adorable.
The bride, maid of honor, Abby and I went to David's Bridal to look at some dresses yesterday. Abby even got to try hers on, and she looked so adorable.



3 comments:
Avi is pointing and saying she is toooo cute in that dress!
Isn't she the CUTEST little flower girl in the WHOLE world????????
I just LOVE these pictures! She is such a sweetie pie!
Post a Comment