Saturday, April 18, 2009

Abundant Sunshine

Our forecast on weather.com for the past three days has been "abundant sunshine". I have never seen that forecast for western PA, where we tend to get a lot of cloudy days. What a pick-me-up after a long winter to have warm weather and sunshine! We made the most of it, Abby and I spending so much time walking outside yesterday that my feet were sore by the end of the day! Brian got home last night, and he joined in the fun this afternoon by taking Abby to the playground for the first time. She loved it!



Abby has also developed a passion for throwing rocks into any available body of water. In this case, it was the lake on campus. She is not afraid of the water at all, and would happily jump right in if we weren't watching her like hawks!

If you look close, you may notice that I am looking a little chunky in the picture above. Here's a better shot for you...

That's Baby Vare #2 at 14 weeks! Brian and I decided that we wanted another souvenir from our time here in New Wilmington to take with us when we move in 6 weeks. :-) The belly has snuck up on me fast this time around, as the weeks seem to be flying by! This little one is due to arrive in mid-October, a month after Abby turns two. I am feeling fantastic with the first trimester behind me now, and we are very excited to meet Abby's little brother or sister!

No comments: