Thursday, August 06, 2009

Making Time for Fun

Abby and I have been passing the time at home, playing, working, and being silly. Here are some fun times we have had over the past few weeks.

Abby likes playing outside with her sidewalk chalk.


Abby and Brian were on their way to the store when Abby took a detour into a puddle. I had to come out and change her outfit because she got so soaked! See her wet hair? She even stuck her head in the puddle!


I think she has a bit of growing to do before this fits her!


Sometimes, the apartment will get quiet, and I wonder where Abby has gone off to. I often find her like this...in her room, in her rocker, reading books. So cute!


In rare form at dinner.



Note to self...Don't tell Abby about anything before it is just about to happen. We are heading out to the Outer Banks tomorrow, and I have been telling Abby this week that we are going on vacation to the beach. All day today, she has been putting her shoes on, heading towards the door, and yelling "BEACH". Sigh...I should have waiting until tomorrow to tell her, I guess, but I'm glad she's excited! We are, too!!

No comments: