It's funny how, as a stay at home mom, the week sometimes seems busy and goes by quickly, but I can't remember what we did! This week was one of those. I did get Abby's big girl bed set up for her to start getting used to. She seems to like it, though we have not tried sleeping in it yet. One step at a time!
We also tried some new foods this week. Abby has been chowing down on, of all things, oatmeal for breakfast. Yay...love it when she likes healthy things. Of course, mixing raisins and banana with the oatmeal really adds to the appeal! I also decided to give her some of my hummus this week, with cucumbers. She LOVED it! She also calls the cucumbers "pickles", which I think it cute. On another note, earlier today, Abby was eating a snack and asked me for more cheese. I told her she had already had enough cheese. So, she looked up and said, "Hmmmmmm...grapes?". It cracked us up that she tried to think of an acceptable alternative to the cheese. Oh, and it worked, she got some grapes.
We had a family weekend, with two sets of grandparents and an aunt visiting. Today, we went to the park and had a great time taking pictures of Abby being cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment