Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Titan Traverse and CCO in college newspaper

So, these articles were in the Holcad (student newspaper) a while back and I just had the brilliant idea to post the links today! Yea, I'm a little slow...

The first one appeared in October and was written about our Fall Break Trip. Unfortunately, our trip did not go as there were many conflicts for the students. They gave us a lot of exposure to campus though... here's the link :

http://www.westminster.edu/student/pdf/holcad/holcad_20061006.pdf

Scroll down and you'll see the article about Titan Traverse accompanied by a large photo with some very good-looking students and leaders ;)


The article in November was about the CCO's presence on campus. I have mixed feelings on this one, but it was good to get it out there.

http://www.westminster.edu/student/pdf/holcad/holcad_20061103.pdf

Scroll down and you'll see the article about "Developing the future one student at a time."

We were interviewed again before Thanksgiving Break, so there will be another article about Titan Traverse and our Spring Break Trips coming out really soon. I'll post that when it comes out.

No comments: