Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Another adventure for Samson

But this time it stayed within the bounds of our house! I was startled yesterday afternoon by a banging and crashing in the kitchen accompanied with the cries of two cats... yep, we only have one cat! I ran into the kitchen while Samson tore out of the kitchen between my legs. There was a grey cat standing in the middle of the kitchen quite surprised to see me. Poor thing was so scared, it climbed up in the window over the sink... all the way to the cealing. It must have cut it's back paw because it was smearing blood all over the window. I eventually got it to jump down and back out toward the screen door. It proceeded to climb the screen door as high as he could go. I grabbed the rake to sheild myself... I didn't know if I was going to get attacked... and quickly pushed the door open to let it out.

The little tear that was in the screen door is now much, much larger! It just came right on through the screen into the house. He and Samson must have been hanging out on either side of the door. I checked Samson over to make sure he wasn't hurt... the little bugger was playing in his water dish two minutes after the whole thing went down... totally oblivious... little turd. He is fine.

That was my excitement yesterday. And yes, for those wondering... I did briefly think about grabbing a gun... I hope that other cat is alright...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my brother!!! Grab a gun!
~sisterJen~

chaps said...

hi guys! thanks for your card!!
we need to catch up