Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Food Update

After a bit of a rocky start, we have some solid food winners!!! After rejecting pears and bananas, Abby has decided she loves...avocado! Finally, something she inherited from me. Bring on the guacamole! Yum. Avocado and oatmeal seem to have helped Abby get the hang of eating solid foods. She's now also liking sweet potatoes and peas, and we tried some pears yesterday. She makes some pretty funny faces when we feed her anything sweet like fruit. So funny. I guess she didn't get Daddy's sweet tooth. Let's see how long it lasts. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the pictures???????
MOM

Anonymous said...

UGH! I am NOT anonymous! Must get the "hang" of this thing!
MOM

Susan Marie said...

That's really funny because avocado was the first non-cereal thing that Zoe liked, too! It's such a wonderful first food because it's so nutrient-dense. I loved the faces she would make. I agree with "mom"- pictures, please!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Susan Marie. I like you!
"Mom"