How many times have I heard this statement?!
I don't mind that Abby looks just like Brian, because she is just the cutest thing ever...why would I be upset about that? I do wonder if she will ever change and look like me, or if her future sister(s) and/or brother(s) will resemble me more. Watch...our family will be a bunch of little Brian's running around. Ooh boy, we would be in for it! :-)
Anyway, I thought I would post our baby pics for comparison and let you decide. Check out Abby's shirt, it may bias your decision, but I thought it was cute!
I don't mind that Abby looks just like Brian, because she is just the cutest thing ever...why would I be upset about that? I do wonder if she will ever change and look like me, or if her future sister(s) and/or brother(s) will resemble me more. Watch...our family will be a bunch of little Brian's running around. Ooh boy, we would be in for it! :-)
Anyway, I thought I would post our baby pics for comparison and let you decide. Check out Abby's shirt, it may bias your decision, but I thought it was cute!



Hmmm...maybe the shirt IS pretty accurate!
4 comments:
You are all adorable! Love you guys!
Becky and Jason
'Fraid to say, she is a mini-Brian! I've always thought of Brian as very pretty though, so it works out!
looking at those baby photos, I can see more of a blend of you both!!! But yes, more Brian......same with Sam.
People told me all the time when Zoe was little that she looked "just like Jason" (and she did), but she is really starting to look much more like a blend of the two of us these days. The good news is, you are both pretty terrific looking, so Abby can never lose!
Post a Comment