I think I might get to posting all the Christmas pictures before the end of January...I hope!
Christmas celebration #3 was a trip to the pool at my grandparents' place, and then dinner with my mom's family. Abby and my little brother Paulie had a great time in the pool with Brian and my brother Bob.
Brian and Abby are practicing for the circus.
Look at those baby blues on this bathing beauty!
Christmas celebration #3 was a trip to the pool at my grandparents' place, and then dinner with my mom's family. Abby and my little brother Paulie had a great time in the pool with Brian and my brother Bob.
Brian and Abby are practicing for the circus.
Look at those baby blues on this bathing beauty!



1 comment:
How great to have a place for Abby to swim in the winter! She's sooooooooo cute!
Post a Comment