Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Snow Must Go On

I know I was supposed to post pics from Christmas celebration #4, but that post has been bumped by the snow. We have gotten over a foot in the past week, and it's so cold nothing is melting. There is a lot of snow on the ground! We were very excited to bring Abby out in it, but our visions of her playing in the snow were quickly replaced with the reality that her little legs are less than a foot long. The poor kid was stuck! We did shovel the sidewalk for her, and she enjoyed walking up and down it and falling over into the snowbanks. Then, of course, she couldn't get up, so she started a game of falling over so Mom or Dad would come and set her upright, when she would promptly fall over again. Good times. :-)


Abby's first snow angel!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so funny! From the swimming pool to snow!
And she really is an angel!

Anonymous said...

Much better than Christmas #4! I almost forgot what snow looks like!

Becky

jenvare said...

I'm so jealous and wish I could be there. Abby's just the cutest. I'm so glad she likes the snow!

chaps said...

jealous. we have barely an inch. how cute is the pic of you two on the sled!