While we were in NJ for Christmas, Abby learned how to say "Bob" while staying with her Uncle Bob. She loved pointing him out in family pictures. Now that we've been home, though, she seems to think Bob pops up everywhere. In fact, when we were in WalMart today, she kept saying "Bob" and shrugging, like she was looking for him and couldn't find him. What is going on in this kid's head? I would love to know.
One day a few weeks ago, Abby found a pamphlet from when I was pregnant with pictures of babies in utero. She brought it to me and sat on my lap so I would read it to her. Well, you can see where that went...
One day a few weeks ago, Abby found a pamphlet from when I was pregnant with pictures of babies in utero. She brought it to me and sat on my lap so I would read it to her. Well, you can see where that went...
And so, in a quest to forever torture my "little" brother, he has now become known as "Uncle Fetus".
4 comments:
I've been called worse.
I love it!!!
Too stinken cute!!!
Becky
Maybe it's the bald head... ???
Hahaha. Congratulations Uncle Fetus on your new title!
Post a Comment