Saturday, June 27, 2009

What Happens in Atlantic City...

I know, the phrase is "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas". Since we were in Atlantic City, I guess it's okay to share.

Brian headed to the AC Police and Security Expo this week, and Abby and I decided to go with him. We met Pop-Pop and GaGa there as well, since Pop-Pop was attending the Expo for work. We had a great time, and Abby was very well-behaved, despite late and short naps. It was really fun watching her look at all the new sights. Her new favorite phrase is,"Ooh...Coooool." Very funny.

Here she is hitting the boardwalk for the first time.

She loved chasing the seagulls.



We stayed on the 29th floor of the Trump Plaza. Nice view! Abby enjoyed looking out the window. She also loved that we had television, since we have had no service in the apartment since we moved.

When Pop-Pop and Brian got out of the Expo for the day, we went for dinner and sat out on the boardwalk. Abby was treated by the waiter to all the olives she could eat (and more...we ate some for her). She loves olives.

Then we went to the Pier Shops to see their water show. Abby was fascinated.

Almost as fascinated as she was with a rubber police car she got from the expo. This is how she walked through the mall.



The next morning, we hit the hotel pool, since it was raining.


We spent the day at the Pier Shops, playing in their indoor beach and watching more of the light show. When the rain let up, we headed out to walk the boards, and Abby finally gave up and took a nap. We definitely wore her out!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you all so much! She has gotten taller since I saw her last!! She is too cute!

~Chrissy

Sara said...

Ah...to be able to bend over and walk like that. I also love Abby's mullet.

Sara