We spent yesterday at the new house, visiting and getting some chores done. Oma, Uncle Paul, Uncle Bob and Aunt Heather came down to see the house for the first time. Brian got to use his new mower and weedwacker to mow the yard, and the new loves of my life were delivered...a brand new washer and dryer (ah, the things that excite a stay-at-home mom!).
Here's a picture of the bump status at 38+ weeks. I love how Abby can sit right on it. I am going to miss that seat!
Here's a picture of the bump status at 38+ weeks. I love how Abby can sit right on it. I am going to miss that seat!
Checking out her new yard.
Abby had a great time chasing around Uncle Paul and Uncle Bob while they tried to play soccer. To Paul's chagrin, she kept stealing their goal markers! I love seeing how big she's getting and how she's able to keep up with the big kids more and more.
No comments:
Post a Comment