Joshua Emerson Vare is here!
He was born at 10:55pm on Oct 22 at a whopping 9lb. 3oz. and 21 inches long.
The labor was a rapid 5 hours that kept our midwives scrambling, and ended in only 5 minutes of pushing (yay for Mom!!). We spent the night at the Birth Center and headed home this morning. We have had a whirlwind of visitors today, and it has been a great, special day. Abby got a gift of a baby doll of her own, who she has been reading to, changing its diaper, swaddling, rocking, and tending to all day. I've slept for about an hour since Wednesday night, so I figure I will be ready to crash here soon! Here are some pictures!
He was born at 10:55pm on Oct 22 at a whopping 9lb. 3oz. and 21 inches long.
The labor was a rapid 5 hours that kept our midwives scrambling, and ended in only 5 minutes of pushing (yay for Mom!!). We spent the night at the Birth Center and headed home this morning. We have had a whirlwind of visitors today, and it has been a great, special day. Abby got a gift of a baby doll of her own, who she has been reading to, changing its diaper, swaddling, rocking, and tending to all day. I've slept for about an hour since Wednesday night, so I figure I will be ready to crash here soon! Here are some pictures!
2 comments:
Man, those Vare genes are strong!! Big congrats to you all.
Oh WOW, is HE CUTE!! And how cute are the girls too. Brian, you need to get some rest maybe. KIDDING!
So thrilled for you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment