I figured when we moved from the PA snow belt to NJ that we would be missing snow this winter. Wow, have I ever been wrong about that! I know I spend many of my days at home with the kids, but, somehow, a snowy day at home is just more exciting. It's especially exciting when Brian comes home from work by lunchtime. Abby was so excited to see him when she got up from her nap today, and they had a blast playing outside while Joshua and I watched them out the window. The excitement of the snow is pretty lost on Joshua, and I hate the cold, so we were quite happy to stay inside. I did take the opportunity to take some pictures, though. These are all in our back yard.
What started out as a snowman ended up as a snow slide! Abby had a great time going down it again and again.
When all the fun outside was done (ending in tears, as usual!), I treated Abby to her very first taste of hot chocolate. I think she liked it. :-)
1 comment:
The videos are so cute! Abby is so articulate! She makes me giggle!
Post a Comment