I've been playing with my new camera more this week, and here are some fun pictures.
Joshua is just about 4 months now, which blows my mind. How did it go so fast this time?! He had his 4 month check up last week and is weighing in at 14 lb. 4 oz. I think he was 24 inches long, but I can't remember. Oops! :-) He got two shots and was very good about it. Abby was a dream. The first time we went to the pediatrician here, so had an absolute meltdown. It took 4 people to get her to stand against the height chart. Not joking. The two times we have been since then, she has been amazingly good. I tried to tell her what the doctor was going to do before we got there, and she seemed to understand and appreciate being prepared. She was even prompting the doctor to look in Joshua's eyes and nose, etc. I was very relieved. This trip to the doctor was also her first time out of the house without a diaper. She went on the potty twice while we were there (I think it was partly the novelty), but we made it home without any accidents! Woo hoo!
Here's my favorite picture of Joshua from the other day.
This is what happens when Abby is left alone with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Joshua is just about 4 months now, which blows my mind. How did it go so fast this time?! He had his 4 month check up last week and is weighing in at 14 lb. 4 oz. I think he was 24 inches long, but I can't remember. Oops! :-) He got two shots and was very good about it. Abby was a dream. The first time we went to the pediatrician here, so had an absolute meltdown. It took 4 people to get her to stand against the height chart. Not joking. The two times we have been since then, she has been amazingly good. I tried to tell her what the doctor was going to do before we got there, and she seemed to understand and appreciate being prepared. She was even prompting the doctor to look in Joshua's eyes and nose, etc. I was very relieved. This trip to the doctor was also her first time out of the house without a diaper. She went on the potty twice while we were there (I think it was partly the novelty), but we made it home without any accidents! Woo hoo!
Here's my favorite picture of Joshua from the other day.
This is what happens when Abby is left alone with a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Abby got a Valentine package in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa (who Abby also calls Grandma). In it was a package of Sesame Street big girl underwear. Abby had to model it.
Abby and I made cookies for Brian for Valentine's Day. I got her a bucket of 100 different cookie cutters, so we got a chance to try them out. She was so excited to show Brian when he got home. She told him all about it and wished him a Happy Valentine's Day. It was so fun to see her get excited about doing something for Brian, and he thought it was great.
4 comments:
Awesome pictures of such gorgeous children!
LOVE IT!!!! The kids look great and you ate beautiful!
Love those pictures!!! They are so precious. What a ham that Abby is -- hilarious!
Wow great Pictures! You guys are one good looking family!
Post a Comment