Saturday, February 06, 2010

Joshua-wa


Joshua (or Joshua-wa as Abby calls him) has passed the three month mark and is turning into a charming little guy. I love this stage, as his little personality is starting to show and he is in more of a schedule than he was as a newborn. I think he might be a social butterfly like Abby, because he smiles and laughs at anyone who will talk to him. He loves to watch his big sister play, and he gets the cutest look on his face when he watches her. When he laughs at her, Abby tells me, "He likes me!" I think she is equally enraptured with him. Just in the past few weeks, Joshua has started grapsing his toys and bringing them to his face. He's not very good at aiming yet, and often just ends up bonking himself in the nose. It's fun to see him learning new things, though!

Here he is hamming it up for the camera.






And one night before bed, we couldn't resist sitting him in Abby's baby stroller. History repeats itself, I guess, as I remember begging my mom to let me put my brother in my doll cradle as soon as he came home from the hospital.





Our little man is still not sleeping through the night, so it is time for me to head to bed. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'd be crying too if I got stuffed into a stroller that's too small. Poor Joshua-wa!