Friday, April 02, 2010

Catching Up

I have been terrible about posting pictures lately, because the laptop was running out of memory. I figured out why when I decided to dump all the photos off of the laptop and onto our external hard drive...there were almost 4,000 stored on the computer! Whoa. Now that I can upload pics to the laptop again, get ready for a catch-up post.

A few weekends ago, we traveled to Virginia to visit our new cousin, Anna Kate. She was about 6 weeks old at the time, and we had fun watching her play with Joshua and Abby.

Rub-a-dub-dub, three cousins in a tub!



My sleepy boy.


When I got out the Easter stuff, Abby really took to this bunny. She started running back and forth to the dishwasher from her playroom, and I found this when I went to check on her. She told me she and the bunny were having a birthday party and asked me if I wanted some birthday cake (the kid LOVES birthday cake!). I sat down, and she got me a bowl, spoon, and some "birthday cake" (fridge magnets). I love how her imagination is growing!


Abby is turning into quite the actress for the camera.


This is her "funny face". She has been making it since she was really little.


Here comes the smile...


there it is!


Uncle Bob and Aunt Heather got this onesie for Joshua, and I knew I needed a good picture of him in it. Here is my tough guy...bad to the bone.


Or not. Still a sweetie!


Abby wanted to join in the photos shoot. I'm glad she did...they are so cute together!


Today, Oma and Paulie came to help us dye Easter eggs. Abby has never dyed eggs before, so this was a first. I think she had the most fun stirring the dye, since she loves to "cook". This was her favorite blue egg.


Yes, she is giving her egg a hug.



Abby loved speckling some eggs with Oma.


Joshua watched from my lap.


Paulie goofing around.


Some of the finished product. Abby loved the eggs and insisted on putting them in her Easter pail. She carried them all around the house. Yes, I know I was asking for it, but she was having so much fun until, inevitably, she dropped the pail. We will probably be eating egg salad tomorrow. LOL!


Uncanny resemblance?


Quick Abby-ism for you...Today, Abby told me that Jesus will be driving his car to our house for Easter so he can jump on the couch with her. Awesome.

That's it for tonight, folks. I'm sure there will be more pictures to come with Easter and the new swing set waiting to be set up in our backyard. Abby is going to be so excited to have her very own slide! Can't wait!

1 comment:

jenvare said...

LOVE the pictures and Abbyisms!!!