Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Recap

It seems like I have only had time for these weekly recaps, so here are a bunch of pictures from our week. It's been a busy one.

Notably, this past week Opa and GiGi packed up their apartment in NJ and headed off to the sunny state of FL. They have lived near me my whole life, and they will be very missed.


Abby is turning into such a ham. I think Joshua was just trying to get my attention so I would rescue him out from under his sister! He really didn't seem to mind. I see a lot of rough-housing in their future.


Look who is sitting up! Joshua is really doing a great job sitting now. It's funny to me, though, that he is still pretty disinterested in rolling over. I guess he is throwing the rulebook out the window and hitting milestone at his own pace.


I guess he had too much fun this day. He conked out on the floor in the den after dinner.


Abby went to a birthday party on Sunday. She hasn't been to many, so it was a big deal for her. She talked about it constantly the day before. The highlight of the party was the pinata. Abby has never really caught on to the point of a pinata...until this party. She had a blast gathering candy in her goody bag. When we got home, she ran to her room and all got quiet. I found her carefully placing each piece of her treasure in the hanging, um...thingy (what is that thing called??) in her closet. See it in the lowest pocket behind her head? She was so proud.


More sitting!


Abby loves playing Mommy. She is very particular about feeding her baby. She needs her Boppy pillow, just like me, in order to nurse her baby. She even makes sure to nurse on both sides. So cute!


Starting solids!


Me and my girl, right before she knocked me over on the floor.


That's it for now!

No comments: