Friday, April 23, 2010

Resemblances

We've gotten some family photos here and there recently, and it's been fun to see who the kids are taking after. (I got pics from my family, and I don't really have any good ones from the Vares...don't feel intentionally left out!)

My mom has been saying Joshua looks like my dad since he was born, and I think she's right.
Here's Joshua...

...and Pop Pop

But he also looks like Brian...



And then there's Abby, who everyone has said looks just like Brian since she was born.

I sort of think she resembles her Uncle Bob
Abby

Uncle Bob

And sometimes like her Mommy, too


And this is just plain weird...


What do you think?



3 comments:

Mrs. Love said...

Totally! My Aunt just said she was looking at pics of my gma and Cobalt and her look just alike! Love this!!

Deb said...

Why don't you look like your baby pics!!!!

Sara said...

I think Cheri Vicki has more hair!! ;-)