Wow, I just looked at the blog and realized my last entry was in April! I guess that tells you how busy our month of May was. We hit some rocky times with Joshua (no weight gain, possible food allergies), so we have been busy trying to figure out how to best get weight on him. The plan include me not eating dairy. For those of you who know how much I love ice cream, you know this is challenging for me! It was also time for sleep training, which no one really enjoyed (he is a stubborn one!). He is doing much better now, though, and I am hoping for good news at the next weight check. Here are some pictures of what else we have been up to.
We spent a lot of time outside, and Abby is enjoying exploring. She is also enjoying getting dirty. I see lots of baths in our future this summer! Joshua loves to sit in the grass and check out what's around him. Now, if I can just teach him not to eat it!
The kids make each other giggle now, which is just adorable. They are always looking for each other. They both look for each other after naptime, with Abby asking me where Joshua is and Joshua looking over my shoulders to try to find Abby.
We headed out to New Wilmington for graduation and to visit. All my mommy friends got together for a walk...just like old times, except with more kids! It was a good trip.
Our peony bush finally bloomed. I love peonies, and I was anxiously awaiting their arrival. As you can see, Abby is becoming quite the ham in front of the camera.
PopPop and GaGa got Abby and Colton their first treats from the ice cream truck. They were very well received!
It's getting hot...time to break out the baby pool! Joshua cried when I first put his feet in, but after a minute, he was loving it!
1 comment:
GOOD FOR YOU DOING TWO IN CLOTH! Icouldn't handle it at first, and then when I did try to go back to cloth when Sam was potty-trained, evyn kept breaking out in rashes. I want to try again with baby #3 though.
Post a Comment