This is what the truck looked like when it arrived at the house. It all came very close to not fitting, and one bookcase had to be left back in Philly. How did we fit so much stuff into a one bedroom apartment?!
This is how the house started out looking...some of the rooms still look like this, but we have left them off the blog :-)
Some of our many moving helpers, taking a pizza break.
This is the house. See Brian on the porch?
This is the view of the street from our porch. The street dead ends into campus.
This is the view of campus from our porch. Brian's office is in the building pictured, where the three big windows are, under the tree.
This is the master bedroom. It's cute, very comfy, and has LOTS of closet space.
Master bathroom
The kitchen! I love the windows - it makes doing dishes much more tolerable.
The rest of the kitchen.
The living room. I love the red (it looks brighter in the picture than it really is)
We have more pictures to post, but apparently I have maxed out my space for this post, and I have also run out of time. So, enjoy!
2 comments:
I LOVE it!!! I can't wait to come and visit! I was thrilled to see Sampson in the last picture too. I miss him! We really bonded over that one week. Thanks SO much for putting these pictures up!
Love you both! Sister-Jen
Nice pics of the house! I think you need a pic of me...since I am your crazy friend who comes over to visit! haha
Post a Comment