The Lord is risen! Happy Easter!
Today is Abby's first Easter, and we have had a full day. We got up early to go to church with Brian's parents and sister, who are visiting for the weekend. Abby enjoyed the singing at church and kicked her legs the whole time. Hmm...maybe she'll be a dancer? :-) During the sermon, though, she was competing with the pastor, so we put her in the nursery for the first time. She did great, and I got to enjoy an uninterrupted church service for the first time since she was born. Today was also the first time Abby wore a dress! I know, her mom is a tomboy, what can I say. Anyway, here are some pics of her all dressed in her Easter outfit!
Today is Abby's first Easter, and we have had a full day. We got up early to go to church with Brian's parents and sister, who are visiting for the weekend. Abby enjoyed the singing at church and kicked her legs the whole time. Hmm...maybe she'll be a dancer? :-) During the sermon, though, she was competing with the pastor, so we put her in the nursery for the first time. She did great, and I got to enjoy an uninterrupted church service for the first time since she was born. Today was also the first time Abby wore a dress! I know, her mom is a tomboy, what can I say. Anyway, here are some pics of her all dressed in her Easter outfit!




3 comments:
Man, she is too cute :)
I have become obsessed with your blog. She is just soooooo cute.
I just might "borrow" Abby from you the next time I'm up to visit. I love you and Brian and all, but I miss Abby so much! Every time I see a picture of her I want to drive straight out there and just hug her.
Auntie Jen
Post a Comment