Monday, March 10, 2008

Half a Year!

This weekend was Abby's 6 month birthday, so we decided we needed a photo shoot.
Here are some highlights.


Check out the string of drool from her mouth. So funny! She is such a drooler, but still no teeth!

Now at 6 months, Abby is sitting up nicely, except we have to watch to make sure she doesn't get too excited. When she does, she throws her whole body backwards and falls right over. We learned the hard way that we need to put a pillow behind her. Oops! She is also rolling over more and more all the time. She likes to roll from back to front to reach a toy, but she then she seems to get stuck and frustrated until someone helps her back onto her back again. Then, she turns right back onto her stomach. Haha...she'll get it eventually. She is also making more and more sounds, and she babbles all the time. Sometimes I think there's an exotic bird in the house....she makes some strange noises! She is SO happy and charming. She likes to grab our faces and smile at us now...we melt every time. She also gives kisses, which amounts to her basically licking my cheek. They're wet kisses, but they count anyway. :-)

So, those are some of the high points with Abby here in month 6.
I think we'll keep her! :-)

2 comments:

Deb said...

She's beautiful!

jenvare said...

You better keep her! Although, I could take her off your hands for a bit... I just love her so much! I can't wait to see you all at Easter!!! I'm getting more and more excited as the date approaches.