Wondering where new pictures of Abby are?
Let me redirect you to the post about the cats and their fleas. We're busy fighting a war around here. The fleas took over the house while we were on vacation in North Carolina, and they were here to greet us when we got home. Good times. So, I have been vacuuming like crazy, doing laundry, combing the cats, moving all the furniture to clean underneath it, mopping and the like, all while Brian is away on the freshman Adventures in Leadership trip. So, I apologize for not posting any pictures from vacation yet. I plan to when I finish eating my bon-bons and catching up on my soap operas. :-)
Until then...I hope you all are far less itchy than we are!
Let me redirect you to the post about the cats and their fleas. We're busy fighting a war around here. The fleas took over the house while we were on vacation in North Carolina, and they were here to greet us when we got home. Good times. So, I have been vacuuming like crazy, doing laundry, combing the cats, moving all the furniture to clean underneath it, mopping and the like, all while Brian is away on the freshman Adventures in Leadership trip. So, I apologize for not posting any pictures from vacation yet. I plan to when I finish eating my bon-bons and catching up on my soap operas. :-)
Until then...I hope you all are far less itchy than we are!
2 comments:
You guys need one of those flea bomb things to set off in the house... but it has to be non-toxic to humans and cats. I hope you're able to get rid of them all very soon. I'm sure Brian feels bad that he can't be there to help. I know he feels responsible to take care of things like this. If he had a choice, he probably would have stayed home. In the meantime, happy flea killing to you!!!
Sorry to hear that, coming off a vacation is bad enough!
Anyway, can't wait to see you in 2 weeks!!
Post a Comment