Abby has some separation issues when I go into another room in the house and she can't see me. It's getting better since she has learned to crawl, because she can follow me now. Showers, however, have always been a challenge. Our bathroom is way too small for her to hang out in, so I try to catch a shower when she goes down for her nap or before Brian leaves for work. With Brian out of town this week, I had to get more creative when getting ready for work. Abby watches very little television, and I don't think she has really ever watched a kid show. This morning, I put on her first VeggieTales video. This was her reaction to the opening credits.
She is just too cute. The video worked, too. She was happy watching it long enough for me to jump in and out of the shower...no lingering anymore! I am going to have to try in tomorrow, too. I hope the novelty has not already worn off!
She is just too cute. The video worked, too. She was happy watching it long enough for me to jump in and out of the shower...no lingering anymore! I am going to have to try in tomorrow, too. I hope the novelty has not already worn off!
5 comments:
Awesome! I need to get me some of those!
Emma is often pacified with the odd HGTV show or ESPN, but not for long!!
It just amazes me that I have the MOST adorable granddaughter in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!
Chrissy,
I visit your blog regularly and always love seeing videos of Abby! How incredibly cute she is!
Judy
marvelous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sooo cute!!
my child doesn't watch anything. But if you say "elmo" he starts screaming for me to put on the elmo dvd i bought for our roadtrip. He won't watch anything else. I have a love/hate relationship with elmo.
Why aren't there any NEW pictures of Abby???? What do you do all day, Chrissie??? Just joking!
Post a Comment