If you're wondering why I would devote an entire post to just the flowers in the wedding, it's because I did them. It took almost an entire week of work, and I was so thrilled at the outcome. So were Bob and Heather (or so they say!), and that's what really mattered. It's a gift that I love to share with friends and family, and I was honored to have the opportunity to do this wedding.










How could I post pictures of the flowers and not give a shout out to all the people who helped me make them happen? It took an army, for sure, to do all this. Thanks to everyone who hooked me up with the right suppliers, watched Abby (Oma, GiGi and GrandMarie), did the heavy lifting (Brian, Dad, Bob), put the finishing touches on the centerpieces (Marie), built and stained the wedding arch (Dad, Marie, Aunt Marcia, Heather, Brian), helped to deliver the flowers to the Inn (major props to everyone who helped with that!!), helped decorate the Inn and cake (too many to mention!), and sat with me at the dining room table at night when I was still designing at 11PM. Bob and Heather even got in on the action, spending the evening before the wedding making garland in the garage. This was definitely a family affair, and I could not have done it without all of you!
7 comments:
They were honestly the most beautiful flowers that I could have imagined and we were honored that you would put in all that time and effort for our special day!
Chrissie - I'm in awe. These are absolutely gorgeous.
beautiful.....absolutely beautiful!
really beautiful, really.
absolutely amazing, Chrissie!!! You have such an amazing gift!
wow, Chrissie - that looks gorgeous, but i kept thinking "how did she get all of that done???" That wedding had a TON of flowers!! You worked so hard!!!!
Wow Chrissie!
They are breathtaking! I can't say I'm surprised. God has given you an amazing gift.
Post a Comment