Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Where in the U.S. is Brian V.? Day 4

I got to talk to Brian today without his cell phone cutting out. It's like he was in the middle of the desert or something yesterday. :-) Anyway, he called me from Newport Beach, CA, where he was eating lunch on a pier by the Pacific Ocean. They drove to CA last night, stopped to sleep in a hotel, then drove the rest of the way this morning. They all got to swim in the pacific today, which Brian said was kind of chilly. Oh, and while packing, it didn't occur to a single one of the guys that they might need sunscreen. Hellloooo...you're going to the desert and the ocean! Duh! So, sunburn all around. This is why men need women. I'm just sayin'...

Anyway, Brian sound like he's having the time of his life, which is pretty awesome. They are headed to Vegas tonight, and I hear Blackjack is in order. What happens in Vegas...

No comments: