Thursday, May 28, 2009

Just a Few Pics

Here are a few funny pictures of Abby I found while preparing our desktop for storage (we are just taking the laptop to the new apartment). I thought I would post them quick before we go!

Ketchup goatee!


Abby likes to wear Brian's ear protection (for shooting). I love this picture of her!

See you in Philly!

3 comments:

Deb said...

She may look like your baby pics, but those ear protectors definitely say "Brian!"

jason j said...

i for one am excited to hear that you're moving back to the east coast of Pennsylvania... its funny.. Susan and I were having car problems the other day near where Brian grew up.. I said to Susan, "If only Brian Vare were here, he'd help us out" :)

Susan Marie said...

It's actually pretty funny how often you Vares come up in conversation. Looking forward to seeing you sometime soon.