All three (four!) of us went for an ultrasound today to check out the new baby. Abby was a very good girl, sitting with Brian and watching the screen. She made sure to say hello to me every few minutes, though. I think she was just making sure I was still paying attention to her. :-) The word is that Baby #2 looks good and is very active. It was really (s)he stretching out its legs touching its face with its hands. The ultrasound tech even told (s)he to stay still so she could get some good pictures. That reminds me of someone...(Abby!). Also, sorry to disappoint all of the inquiring minds, but we stayed strong and told the tech we didn't want to know the gender. I admit, I was really curious, but I think the surprise will be worth waiting for come October. Anyone care to make a guess? We could start a pool. :-)
P.S. Packing is going well. Friday is the big load-up day and Saturday is the big unload. I'll be posting more once we get settled. Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment