Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Our New Place

I have been lazy in posting pictures of our new place, as has been requested (Jennifer!). Actually, I wanted to make sure it was somewhat clean! So, here is a mini-tour.

This is our building. Our apartment is on the bottom left.


Here are some pictures of the area right outside of our apartment. I love how many trees there are and so much space for Abby to play.

See the playground in the distance. We go there everyday!


Abby loves pushing her shopping cart all over.

This is the inside...our living room. It's also the dining room. :-)


The dining room and kitchen.

Abby's room! It's always bright and sunny, which is great, except for during naptime.

So, there you have it. I left out pics of the bathroom (I figure you know what one of those looks like) and our bedroom, because there is laundry all over the bed. We like it, and it will certainly do for now.

3 comments:

jenvare said...

Me... Jennifer? Or some other Jennifer? Nice digs!!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Great that Abby has a playground so close by!

Deb said...

I like that it's not 8 hours away!!