I cannot believe it, but Monday is Abby's FIRST BIRTHDAY! This year has gone by so fast. To celebrate the occasion, we took advantage of the holiday weekend and traveled out to Eastern PA to celebrate a week early. Abby did wonderfully, we had a beautiful day, and we got to see friends and family. All in all...it was a great day!
Abby was totally into the balloons. When someone would blow up a balloon, she would put her hands to her mouth and blow, too.
I had to sneak in the pic of my brothers all blowing bubbles. Too funny.
Abby got to meet our friends' daughter Emma for the first time. She had a good time stealing Emma's toys. I guess we need to work on sharing!
Brian entertained Paulie (and himself?) with tractor rides and his first lesson in shooting a BB gun. Is this an NRA member in the making? Brian can only hope. :-)
My mom redid my chair from when I was a little girl. She sewed an adorable cover for it to personalize it for Abby. She loves it!
Paulie was there to help with presents, as he has been at every major family occasion since he was born.My little girl is tough...here she is roughing up her uncle (nearly 7 years old now!) to get her present back.
Gotta have a video of Abby eating the cake. She LOVED the icing...it was banana flavored. Yum!
So, that was our big day. I'm glad we have a few more days until Abby's actual birthday. I am not really ready for my little girl to be one yet. It means she is not going to be my baby much longer. That makes me a little sad, but she gets more and more fun all the time, and that is so exciting!


3 comments:
Yay! I was anxious to see these on your blog! Can't believe she is almost one already!
Love the picture of her feeding Mom and Dad!
Happy Birthday Abby!
Love,
Becky and Jason
hmmm, there seems to be one video missing - I think you know which one!!
Happy Birthday abby!!
Deb Scott and Emma
Post a Comment