That's right...Abby took her first steps today!!!
She walked right into my arms, and Brian was home to see it, too. Of course, she refused to do it again when the camera came out. It seems like such a big milestone, and it all happened so fast! I am sure we will be seeing lots of walking in the future, though! I better get my running shoes ready. :-)
She walked right into my arms, and Brian was home to see it, too. Of course, she refused to do it again when the camera came out. It seems like such a big milestone, and it all happened so fast! I am sure we will be seeing lots of walking in the future, though! I better get my running shoes ready. :-)
2 comments:
Go Abby! Go!
Congratulations on your big first steps!!!
Love you guys,
Becky and Jason
Post a Comment