I know, another cat post. I'll get back to Abby, I promise. Part of the problem is that I can't get that girl to sit still long enough to take a good picture anymore! I'm trying!
Anyway, we have called Boo the "narcoleptic kitty". Ever since we got her. She can fall asleep anytime, anywhere. There have been quite a few times when I have been worried that she may have left this world. This is what I found the other day.
Weird, huh? I was starting to get worried myself, so I woke her up. This was her seconds later.
Anyway, we have called Boo the "narcoleptic kitty". Ever since we got her. She can fall asleep anytime, anywhere. There have been quite a few times when I have been worried that she may have left this world. This is what I found the other day.
Weird, huh? I was starting to get worried myself, so I woke her up. This was her seconds later.
See? All better, I promise. She's just fine, but she is still a very strange cat.
By the way...Boo seems to be feeling alright as well. She hates taking her medicine, so that is a nightly challenge. She goes back to the vet in a month, so we'll see how she's doing then.
3 comments:
Go Boo! She is a strange, but adorable little kitty!
Becky
My husband shares the same trait as Boo!!
I wish I could sleep like that!
Post a Comment