Sunday, January 27, 2008

Jumping Bean

Abby LOVES to bounce, so we recently introduced her to the Johnny-Jump-Up. She didn't really get it the first few times, but this week, she really got going in it. I put her in one afternoon and she bounced and squealed for a long time. I went to the desk (in the same room as the jumper) and checked my e-mail, since she was so happy bouncing. I kept looking over and checking on her, and she was bouncing away. Then, I noticed it got quiet. When I looked over, she wasn't bouncing anymore and was facing away from me, into the kitchen. So, I walked over to check her out and found her looking like this...


She was fast asleep!!! She bounced herself right to sleep. She never made a peep to let me know she was sleepy (which she normally does). It happened so fast. So, I took a bunch of pictures, laughed a lot and left her in there to snooze. She woke up after about 15 minutes with the most confused look on her face. It was so funny!! She is changing so much recently, and is just keeping us so amused with all the new things she does. She loves to babble, squeal and giggle now, and she sure does love to bounce!

2 comments:

chaps said...

hilarious! she is so precious. you sure are enjoying her!

Deb said...

Great pictures, she must be alot of fun!!