Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Two Alpacas and a Duck
I know, strange blog title. What does it mean? Here's the story. On my drive to work, I pass a pen with animals in it. There are goats and some other small animals, but they're not the interesting ones. There are also two alpacas, and with the two alpacas is always a duck. If the alpacas are grazing, the duck is grazing with them. If they are lying down, the duck is lying between them. Wherever these two alpacas are, the duck is right there with them. I am convinced that the duck thinks he is an alpaca, too. Why am I sharing this with you? Well, just because I get such a kick out of seeing that duck everyday. I know, simple things...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HEY! I had given up checking your blog and suddenly WOWZERS!!!!!!!!! You're a blogging fool!!! Hey, it takes one to know one. I'm delighted to see so many great pics of you three (plus feline friends)!!!!!!!!!!!! She looks like pure joy!!!!!!!
Post a Comment